Re: [HTCondor-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: HTCondor and Wine and Ubuntu

ïHi Greg

Thanks for the leads â just returning to this issue on our end. We were not running as root, but are running in an LXC container on Ubuntu  (both HTCondor and the ârawâ test). WINE32 works ârawâ but we get the error below when running as an HTCondor job. It really seems like permissions for user nobody or HTCondor need dialing in on the container, so hoping there is a general fix you can recommend?

Here's the error: error while loading shared libraries: libpthread.so.0: cannot create shared object descriptor: Operation not permitted

Thanks!

Mike

p.s. we tried the solution in the link you found but no dice

--

Michael Fienen, Ph. D.
Research Hydrologist

Upper Midwest Water Science Center