[HTCondor-users] What happens to x509* job attributes when Condor drops GCT?

Hi all,

in the struggle for switching to WLCG Tokens from GSI we realised that a lot of our infrastructure uses the x509* Job ClassAds such as X509UserProxyVOName. For now these are still there since pilots have a GSI proxy for other tasks anyway, so everything runs smoothly for now.
But itâs not really clear to us how much we can rely on that in the future.

Will HTCondor still be able to provide these job attributes when it drops GSI/GCT in the 10.0 series?

Cheers,
Max