Re: [HTCondor-users] Run each job of a batch on different worker node

Hello,Â

Thanks for your response.Â

It does work with condor_status -compact, but the same condition in the job submit file doesn't do the trick of keeping every job on a different worker node.Â

Requirements = Member("username@xxxxxxxx",ChildRemoteUser) =!= True

ORÂ

Requirements = !Member("username@xxxxxxxx",ChildRemoteUser)

I am using partitionable slots.Â