Re: [HTCondor-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Docker networking

On 7/26/22 10:04 AM, Fienen, Michael N via HTCondor-users wrote:

Thanks, Greg

I think I will work toward upgrading to v9 (been meaning to do that anyway). Did I misunderstand the

DOCKER_EXTRA_ARGUMENTS knob? I thought that would do what you describe. Nonetheless, upgrading should get me in business.

The DOCKER_EXTRA_ARGUMENTS knob will do exactly what you want. Even newer versions of HTCondor let the job opt into host networking with a job submit command.

-greg