This release contains all of the changes from the 9.0.11 LTS release,
the 9.6.0 security release, and the 9.5.[1,2,3,4] feature patch releases.
Enhancements in the release include:
- Support environment variables, other application elements in ARC REST jobs
- Container universe supports Singularity jobs with hard-coded command
- DAGMan submits jobs directly (does not shell out to condor_submit)
- Meaningful error message and sub-code for file transfer failures
- Add file transfer statistics for file transfer plugins
- Add named list policy knobs for SYSTEM_PERIODIC_ policies
NOTE: DAGMan direct submission will ignore some submit file features such as
"max_materialize" and more than one "QUEUE" statement.
See the version history for a complete list of new features and fixed bugs:
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team