From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Matthew Pitkin
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2022 9:16 AM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Substitution of "+" for "MY." in submit file

Hi,

I've created a submit file using the Python HTCondor binding for which some of the options start with a plus, e.g., "+SuccessCheckpointExitCode = 77", but when that gets created (during write out a dag), the "+" has been replaced by "MY." (presumable by this line https://github.com/htcondor/htcondor/blob/master/src/condor_submit.V6/submit.cpp#L860). I just wanted to check whether this is ok? Is the "MY." equivalent to the "+"?

Any example reproducing this is:

from htcondor import Submit
from htcondor import dags

options = {