Re: [HTCondor-users] Jupyter notebook python bindings - Files not returned to Jupyter

Hi Weeksy,

The path in the hold reason suggests to me that you're running Jupyter inside a container on the submit machine? Are you able to point to which image that you're using (or if you've built a custom image, what it's based off of)?

Thanks

Jason Patton