From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Larry Martell <larry.martell@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2022 3:55 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::python::error_already_set

I have a script that has literally been running using condor for 10 years.
Suddenly, for some runs it crashes with the error:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::python::error_already_set

I assume this is coming from condor. Anyone have any thoughts on what could be causing this and/or how I can debug it?