From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of McKenzie, Abbey MISS via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 9:12 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: McKenzie, Abbey MISS <abbey.mckenzie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Updating htcondor [SEC=OFFICIAL]

OFFICIAL

Hi,

Hopefully this is an easy question for someone to answer…I must be missing something

I want to download the htcondor 9.0.16 Long Term Support Release version, but I cant see a download link or button on the webpage - https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/downloads/htcondor.html

Can someone point me in the right direction or send me a direct download link?

Much appreciated

Thanks!

Abbey

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence. Unauthorised communication and dealing with the information in the email may be a serious criminal offence. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email immediately.