[HTCondor-users] unwanted core dump file

Hi experts,
(in CMS CRAB context)
it appears to me that condor brings back also the core dump of a crashed
executable in the job even if in the JDL I have a transfer_output_file
statement which explicitly lists only 2 (other) files.
I get those two files the job stdou/err and in case there was a core dump
in the job running directory, also the core dump.

Is that expected ? If yes, how can I prevent it ?
Those core dump are very large etc. etc...

thanks
Stefano