Re: [HTCondor-users] unwanted core dump file

On 9/28/2022 2:52 AM, Stefano Belforte wrote:
Thanks Jaime,
I had not been able to find that specific information bit in the dicumentation

The bit about specifying the maximum size of a core file produced by a job via "coresize" or "core_size" in the submit file is documented in the man page for condor_submit.  All the man pages are also in the 'Command Reference' section of the manual,  online here:

   https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/man-pages/condor_submit.html

Hope this helps,
Todd

sent from Stefano's mobile