From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Lum Shue Chan, Joshua [US-US] via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2024 5:33 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Lum Shue Chan, Joshua [US-US] <Joshua.T.LumShueChan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Difficulty with LocalCredd on Windows

Hello,

I am trying to set up htcondor to use the windows shared filesystem.  For testing, I have one computer acting as the central manager and submit node, and another computer as the execute node.  Following the guide at Microsoft Windows — HTCondor Manual 23.7.2 documentation, I am able to execute a job that doesn't have run_as_owner defined in the .sub file, but when I try to run a job with run_as_owner = True, the job idles indefinitely.  Below is the relevant output of condor_q,  more info is in the attached files.  What is my next step in troubleshooting this issue?

condor_q -better-analyze output:

[0]           1  TARGET.Arch == "X86_64"

[1]           1  TARGET.OpSys == "WINDOWS"

[3]           1  TARGET.Disk >= RequestDisk

[5]           1  TARGET.Memory >= RequestMemory

[8]           1  TARGET.HasFileTransfer

[12]          0  TARGET.LocalCredd is "<hostname of central manager>"

Thanks,

Joshua Lum Shue Chan