[condor-users] Greetings on opening the mailing list

Hi
I think it is a great idea to open such a list. I'm sure it will become
more  useful as its population grows.

>From my experience the more people use such lists, the greater the
chance that the information will be reused and you will have to deal
with fewer number of repeating questions. More than that, you will now
get a community of supporters for free.

So I truly welcome this step!
Thanks, and continue doing your excellent job!
Mark

Condor Support Information: