Re: [condor-users] Limitations in DAGman

Hi
I used DAGman with multiple job submission ( simply since I didn't read
the manual and didn't know of that limit of one job ). There was one
problem of specifying a log file. The point is that DAGman monitors all
the events using log file. So if your DAGman nodes write to different
log files, DAGman fails. However if you force all of them to report to
the same log, everything seems to work fine. Although officially this
behavior is not supported, it worths trying on your DAG.