Re: [condor-users] transfer files problem

When I understand it right, on every client there is a local user "condor-reuse" installed. This user is per default disabled, but if a job should be run on this machine it is enabled by condor. Because of that, I gave this user the fully, administrative rights, but this didn't change anything. The same "shadow-exception" and "can no longer talk..."-error occured.

I don't think, that this is a privileg-problem, there must be a problem in the network-communication.

Just my oppinion,
Thomas

Mark Silberstein schrieb:

If it was so, Condor could be run from mapped drive, but it can't.
In any case, I would like to use this opportunity and ask Condor
developers to explain to us under which credentials runs shadow.