Re: [condor-users] GetCursorPos Error in Startlog

I have a cluster of WinXP machines that use a KVM switch. Two of the 15 identical machines show up in condor_status but never take jobs. In the startlog file on each of these computers there is a GetCursorPos error.

We've seen this before, but have been unable to track it down. Which version of Condor are you using? Condor 6.5.5 reports a specific error number when it reports this, but earlier versions didn't. If we could get this error number, we may be able to figure out the problem.

We have some Windows machines on a KVM, but haven't experienced the problem ourselves.

-alain