[condor-users] Re: Re: Some questions regarding Condor, Clusters and The Grid

Hi sorry if I was a little ambigious.
I dont want the end user to know about the cluster, the end user
should even need to know what a cluster is.

All we have is this end user who is a rearcher or academic who needs this
data analysed - I want to make this data analysis resource available. I do
not wish to make the HTC the actual resource.

And user will be able to access this resource through a single interface
which they will implement into their own application.

does this make any sense?

Chris