[condor-users] Win2k Problem

I have setup a small test setup consiting of 3 win2000 machines.

I have created a batch file which executes perfectly on all the machines with the path set to c:\winnt\system32

@echo off
net name
net use \\fea-backup\nastran_win ***** /USER:******
xcopy \\fea-backup\nastran_win\*  /Y/E
nastran.exe %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7

When I submit a job to condor with the following submision file.

universe = vanilla
environment = path=c:\winnt\system32
transfer_input_files= testfile.bdf
executable = nastry3.bat
output = print.out
error = print.err
log = print.log
arguments = testfile.bdf
queue

The job batch file executes with the the xcopy command failing to excecute.
The net use command seems to execute correctly.
This is very smilar to the examples explained in the FAQ.
Any body any Idea why this happens or how to fix it.

Regards
Michael

p.s.

Output given

Name
FEA6
FEA6$
The command completed successfully.

The command completed successfully.

error

'nastran.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.