Re: [condor-users] Transferring input files with Condor-G

> >Submitting job(s)
> >ERROR: Can't open "/home/mcal00/condor_g/fork/NVT_param"  with flags 00
> >
> >Is there an obvious reason associated with this error message? The file
> >is globally readable.
>
> And the directories containing the file are readable?
>
> -alain

Yeah, globally readable and executable. I'm starting to suspect that it may be a
firewall issue, even though this was supposedly resolved some time back. Hence,
I've asked our departemental computing officer to verify that traffic all
between valid globus ports to/from the two machines is admitted (one machine
sits behind the firewall, the other's outside). I'll let you know how this turns
out.

Cheers,

Mark

Department of Earth Sciences