[condor-users] Condor plus Ganglia?

Hi,

Does anyone else run both Condor and Ganglia on a fairly large
cluster?

We are running both on our 300 node cluster and seeing lots of errors
in the CollectorLog, and very sluggish performance for commands like
'condor_status' and 'condor_userprio'.

I looked at UDP traffic using tcpdump and saw that the Ganglia gmond
running on each node is sending a lot of multicast UDP traffic. Could
that traffic be swamping the Condor UPD traffic?

I appreciate any input anybody might have.

Thanks,

Scott
Condor Support Information: