Re: [condor-users] GetCursorPos failed

I've seen these messages with Condor 6.5.4 on Windows 2000 and Windows XP machines which had no keyboard or mouse connected.

Alexander Klyubin

Colin Stolley wrote:
Has anybody seen "GetCursorPos failed" error message in their "StartLog" files. We seem to have a lot of this logged on some of our machines. This error also results in an error message box appearing sometimes in another language (the users think it is in German, but I have yet to see the dialogue box) . We are using 6.4.7 in Windows 2000/XP. It appears this happens more on the XP machines.

From the reports I've seen, 99% of these messages show up because the
machine's mouse is disconnected (it's on a KVM for example). For the
other 1%, we have started logging the Windows error code as well for
this error message, so we should be able to debug this further when
people start using 6.5 or 6.6.

Colin
Condor Support Information: