Has anybody seen "GetCursorPos failed" error message in their "StartLog" files. We seem to have a lot of this logged on some of our machines. This error also results in an error message box appearing sometimes in another language (the users think it is in German, but I have yet to see the dialogue box) . We are using 6.4.7 in Windows 2000/XP. It appears this happens more on the XP machines.
From the reports I've seen, 99% of these messages show up because themachine's mouse is disconnected (it's on a KVM for example). For the other 1%, we have started logging the Windows error code as well for this error message, so we should be able to debug this further when people start using 6.5 or 6.6.
Colin Condor Support Information: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/condor-support/ To Unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe condor-users <your_email_address>
Description: PGP signature