[condor-users] Dynamically Changing Virtual Machine Settings

I run a seven-node dual-processor Beowulf cluster running Condor 6.4 on Linux. Each machine has1.5 GB of RAM.

The default virtual machine settings divides the physical RAM equally between the two processors (755 MB, see below). This is fine for most jobs. Unfortunately, I have a Parallel VASP job that will only run if one of the two processors can access the full 1.5 GB of RAM. Is there any way that I can dynamically/temporarily adjust the virtual machine settings in order to allocate the full 1.5 GB of RAM to one of the processors? I don't want the changes to be permamanent, nor do I want to have to modify Condor's config files each time. Is it possible to include these changes in a job submission file?

I've gone through the manual numerous times and I've searched the list. How have other dual processor running Condor users dealt with this?

Thanks.

Jess

Here's a portion of my condor_status report:

vm1@xxxxxxxxx LINUX INTEL Unclaimed Idle 0.000 755 0+00:14:56
vm2@xxxxxxxxx LINUX INTEL Unclaimed Idle 0.000 755 0+00:05:05
vm1@xxxxxxxxx LINUX INTEL Unclaimed Idle 0.040 755 0+00:15:34
vm2@xxxxxxxxx LINUX INTEL Unclaimed Idle 0.000 755 0+00:15:35