RE: [condor-users] Problem with Condor 6.6 and Windows W2k andXP

Untrue.

I've configured a machine with

START = KeyboardIdleTime > 1

Locked the keyboard and left it for half an hour - no change. In any case,
the SUSPEND/CONTINUE functionality works as expected on the same machine,
it's only the START setting that is causing problems.

In other words, I can do this:

START = true
SUSPEND = $(KeyboardBusy)
CONTINUE = KeyboardIdleTime > 120

And it works exactly as you would expect. But change START to

START = KeyboardIdleTime > 120

And the machine with never come out of idle state. I've seen this behavior
on 10 different machines now.