From: owner-condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Alain Roy
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 7:17 PM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [condor-users] Problem with Condor 6.6 and Windows W2k and XP

>Untrue.
>
>I've configured a machine with
>
>START = KeyboardIdleTime > 1
>
>Locked the keyboard and left it for half an hour - no change.

I suspect that it is because KeyboardIdleTime is undefined, so it is never
greater than one. What if you make it:

START = KeyboardIdle > 1

?

The use of KeyboardIdle is documented in the manual:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.6/3_6Startd_Policy.html

Also, if you do "condor_status -l" you can see the attributes that are
currently in the machine ClassAds that you can refer to. At least in my
pool, I see KeyboardIdle, not KeyboardIdleTime.

Please do let us know if this helps or not.

-alain

Condor Support Information: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/condor-support/
condor-users <your_email_address>

Condor Support Information: