[condor-users] network-drives under Windows 2000

Hi there,

I was just wondering, are network-drives supported under Win2k now?
I remember, that there was an error-message some versions before like
"Network-drives not supported..."
Now, in 6.6.0 I get the error-message:
"ERROR: Unable to get name of user associated with
the following network path (err=2250): I:\BATCH"
Did just the error-message change or do I have to make some more
configurations to use the network-drives?

Thanks,
Thomas Bauer
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster
Institut fuer Festkoerpertheorie
Wilhelm-Klemm-Str. 10
D 48149 Muenster
++49 (251) 8339040