[no subject]

I would like to set up the (smp) machines in our pool so that one and only one Condor job can run, on any of its virtual machines, at anytime.  After scanning the Startd policy attributes, I came up with the following _expression_ for a machine class-ad, to run one and only one job at a time:

Requirements = (CondorLoadAvg == 0.0 && (VirtualMachineID == 1 || VirtualMachineID == 2))

Will this do what I want?  Is there a better way to meet the requirement?

Edward Diamond

Engineer, Water Resources

DWR Bay-Delta Office

(916) 653-4603