[condor-users] New condor install not working

Hey Guys,

I have just stumbled accross the condor project and am having a play with
getting it up and running.

I have set up condor 6.6.1 on linux redhat 7.3.

I am currently trying to run the example jobs that come with the
distibution. The get submitted alright, the get allocated to a certain
machine in my pool, but exit strait away with a signal 4.

My job.log file has two interesting lines:
- (0) Abnormal termination (signal 4)
- Job was aborted by the user

Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this??? I've been tearing
my hair out all day :)

Cheers,
Leighton.

Condor Support Information: