[condor-users] Flocking Condor pools thru firewalls

Hi Chaps,

I know there's been a previous thread in this forum about individual pools that span firewalls, but has anyone got experience of flocking pools across firewalls (i.e. indiviudal pools will not span a f/w)? Are there any particularly new problems that are raised, or any tricks for making life easy? We'd really like single points of access between the pools, such as in a Globus/Condor interface, but this is not possible, right? (I've no experience with flocking). Ideally we want to keep the number of machines talking to eachother to a minimum.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Mark

--
Department of Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge
Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EQ, UK