[condor-users] Memory in a Virtual Machine

Hi,

I recently installed Condor 6.6.1 (static version) on a RH 9.0 SMP box, it has around 2GB of RAM and has no swap space configured.

I used NUM_VIRTUAL_MACHINES = 1 and RESERVED_SWAP = 0, but when I do a "condor_status -l", I find the memory that is being advertised is 503. I then set the MEMORY directive to 2015, it still shows it as 503.

I have the same configuration on other nodes in the cluster where Condor 6.5 is installed, and there the Memory is advertised as 2015.

Is there some other flag that I have to set?

Thanks,

Hari

Condor Support Information: