[condor-users] Troubleshooting process

I am attempting to troubleshoot a new condor installation.  How do I verify that
the server is acting as a central manager of type "submit, manager" (ie, no
execute) and is accepting execute clients on the nic having an ip address of
172.16.0.1 (it has two nics)?

I have set it up accordingly and followed the steps for a dual-nic setup, but I
want to somehow verify that the server is working as it should so that I can
then start troubleshooting the clients.
Condor Support Information: