Re: [condor-users] Cant download solaris 28/29 binaries for

Sometimes when I use Netscape, I have to point the mouse cursor over the
link and right click, then use "Save link as..." to download the file,
otherwise I get a 0 byte file if I just click on the link.

--
Mr. De-Wei Yin, MASc, PEng
Dept of Chemical & Biological Engineering tel: +1 608 262-3370

Condor Support Information: