RE: [condor-users] jobs not working in standalone universe

> condor_compile gcc -v -g -Wall hello.C hello.remote

I suspect this should be "-o hello.remote", I hope that is a typo
in this email though, rather than on your command line, although that
would explain your "multiple definition of main" compilation errors
as well as your runtime ones.

BTW I suggest using "-W" as well as "-Wall" when using gcc/g++, contrary
to what you might expect, neither includes the other. (for "-W" read
"-Wextra" on
the most recent gcc - 3.3 or 3.4 I think).

BTW2 Your warning about "main" is because "implicit int return value" is not
allowed in ANSI C++.

Cheers

John Kewley
j.kewley@xxxxxxxx