Re: [condor-users] Checkpoint servers broken?

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 12:56:41PM -0600, Daniel Forrest wrote:
> I sent this to condor-admin, but I thought I would ask here too in
> case anyone else has noticed this.
>
> As near as I can tell, the checkpoint servers, "catcher.cs.wisc.edu"
> and "pitcher.cs.wisc.edu", stopped working around 7:43 on the morning
> of Tuesday, March 9.

thanks for the report.  i'm pretty sure this is related to upgrading
from rh72 to rh9 and not getting everything configured quite the way
it was since i noticed a couple other of my favorite NFS servers are
missing.  the lab is aware and working on it.

sorry for the trouble.

cheers,
-zach

Condor Support Information: