[condor-users] PERMISSION DENIED problem: Win OK, Lin not

Heya,
I have master on Win machine, 1 clinet on Win and 2 on Linux machines.
I have problem with Linux machines.

For Linux machines I get that PERMISSION DENIED problem described in FAQ:
------
3/12 11:00:10 DaemonCore: PERMISSION DENIED to unknown user from host
<172.17.10.136:32781> for comm
and 1 (UPDATE_SCHEDD_AD)
------

However, when I change line in condor_config to:
------
HOSTALLOW_WRITE = 172.17.10.136, *, *.* # just to be sure
------

and call condor_reconfig -collector I still get the same error message.

How to fix it then, if not in this way ?

And BTW: I'm also getting this error message:
3/12 11:06:43 DC_AUTHENTICATE: attempt to open invalid session
Propylon-Michal:2124:1079027793:10, f
ailing.
I don't know if it relates to my first problem or not. (I don't think it
does)

Michal

Condor Support Information: