RE: [condor-users] problem with Java execution

always happy to help :¬)

-----Original Message-----
From: Colin Stolley [mailto:stolley@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 March 2004 02:56
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [condor-users] problem with Java execution

> fix this by putting an explicit TEMP=c:\temp in your submit environment
> or making sure you are referencing temp directories such as this
> directly...
>
> would be nice actually if on windows condor could set the TEMP
> environment variable to something like %condor execute dir%\temp\ unless
> othwerwise specified.

We should be adding the system-wide TEMP variable to the execute
environment if the user doesn't specify it in the submit file, as we do
for PATH. I will fix this. Thanks for pointing it out!

Colin
Condor Support Information:

Gloucester Research Limited believes the information
provided herein is reliable. While every care has been
taken to ensure accuracy, the information is furnished
to the recipients with no warranty as to the completeness
and accuracy of its contents and on condition that any
errors or omissions shall not be made the basis for any
claim, demand or cause for action.