Re: [condor-users] which condor package for SuSE 9 ?

Hello,

we are using the condor-6.6.1-linux-x86-glibc23 version on a few SuSE 9.0 machines. condor_compile doesn't work though, so the users have to compile their jobs on SuSE 8.0 with condor 6.4.1. Vanilla universe jobs (i.e. not compiled with condor_compile) seem to run fine though.

Also, I don't get condor_compile from version 6.6.1 to work under SuSE 8.1.

Any help on getting condor_compile to work with SuSE would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Christian