[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [condor-users] Big pool one central manager?
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:29:25 -0600
- From: Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [condor-users] Big pool one central manager?
I was wondering if there are any guidelines ot experiences with big
Lets assume i am building a condor pool which includes 500 workstations
- is it better to make 5 different pools of 100 workstations that flock
to each other
- or can i just make one pool which includes 500 workstations?
could there be any problems with the central manager
if there are so many workstations in the pool?
Either one works, so choose the model that is easier for you to administer.
In a large pool, it's a good idea to have the central manager on a separate
computer from any of the submit computers.
Condor Support Information:
To Unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx with
unsubscribe condor-users <your_email_address>