Re: [condor-users] Output file getting lost

On all my clients I have installed Automachron, which synchronizes
time every 30 seconds (with ntp.maths.tcd.ie). So, this system time
fluctulations shouldn't happen.

As a matter of courtesy, you should put an NTP server on your internal network so that you're not incessantly hitting this poor public server. Doing this will also not eat up the bandwidth of your external connection. I don't know of any NTP servers for Windows machines, but you can find more info on NTP here: http://www.ntp.org/

Setting up a cheap Linux server to run NTP is a relatively simple task.

--
Chris Horn
p: 703.413.1100 x5193