[condor-users] User-defined vacating

Is it possible to allow users on a particular host to arbitrarily specify
when condor should vacate the node. We have a group testing client-server
apps where the servers will largely be in sleep except for when they are
performing their experiments. Unfortunately, when they to access the
servers, condor isn't able to free up the node quick enough.

What we need is a way to allow users on that system to specify a block of
time when condor isn't available.

ie, condor_vacate -time 4:00:00

Thanks,
 -Mike