Re: [condor-users] Glide-in

Hi,
That would explain it. Does condor expect a specific MDS schema, lcgce01 has the Glue schema. There is a jobmanager-fork but maybe not advertised in the expected way(or at all).
I`m not sure where to check out the host_info() subroutine.
In any case, if the MDS probing is going away then I guess the next version will have an argument specifiying the immediate jobmanager. I can wait for that, but if you have a tip on how to try it out now, that`d be good too.

Cheers,
Rod.