[no subject]

I wonder if anyone has seen this before. I have a machine running Condor 6.6.1, that will accept jobs, but when it tries to run the job, it fails with the following error:

I checked the credentials I had installed. I even removed, then re-added my credentials, but I get the exact same result; Starter accepts Condor jobs, then runs into problems trying to execute them.

I can run my job on any other machine in our pool. Only this machine exhibits this behavior.

I also upgraded the machine to 6.6.3 (as part of our evaluation of the new release), but still get the same result.

Andy Goar
Middleware Group
Micron Technology Inc.
email:
agoar@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (208)368-3254
Support: (208)368-4850
    "Three things are certain:  Death, taxes, and lost data.  Guess which has occurred?"