[condor-users] Condor pool organization by simultaneous using public ip machines and private

I have a question about construction of priate & public IP mixed Condor Pool

We have 23 nodes cluster system.

Slave nodes(22 nodes) of cluster are assigned with private IPs( e.g 192.168.1.x )

Master node has two NICs(LAN card).

One of NICs is set by private IP, another is public IP.

This master node is a central manager using private IP.

So to speak, Our condor pool is private IP base.

But I want to make current pool be extensive by adding other machines(public IP machines)

In my trials, Just one side was possible.

That means either all public IPs  or all private IPs can be accepted in one condor pool install. Right?

Do you have different opinions?

Does Condor support pool installation using simultaneously  public ip machines and private ip machines?

Can someone explain this?

Sincerely,
Choong-hyun Sun.
Graduate student,Student room of Prof.Gwansu-Yi(F641), Engeering department,
Information and Communications University (ICU) 103-6
Munji-dong, Yousong-gu, Taejon, 305-714, South korea

Tel: 82-42-866-6816(Lab)
Homepage: http://rosetteer.icu.ac.kr