Re: [condor-users] Condor_status format

How can I change the string size for the first column displayed in the Condor_status command, from 13 to say 20 characters?

You can't.

But all is not lost. You can get a lot of the information you want with the -format option for condor_status. For instance, you can do:

condor_status -format "%20.20s:" Name -format "%10.10s" OpSys \
    -format "%10.10s" State -format "%10.10s\n" Activity

The names you can use for attributes can be found with "condor_q -l"

I've got a nice writeup about how to do this, in more detail. When it's on the web (tomorrow?) I can post a link to it.

-alain