[condor-users] Why HasFileTransfer false?

A 256 processor Irix machine is the condor_master and primary source of processors in our condor pool. It is not doing me much good right now because the ClassAd condition (HasFileTransfer) is apparently false for that machine.

Anyone know what would make HasFileTransfer false and what configuration setings I can change to allow file transfers?

Michael.

Condor Support Information: