[condor-users] Pc's with hyperthreading

Our latest crop of Pc's are coming with hyperthreading
The computers are pretending to have 2 cpu's

Two questions
1. How do I want to convince condor that it really has only one CPU
   I found the NUM_CPUS in the config file -
   but I note that its use is not recommended.

1. How good is the hyper-threading technology ?
   Should I be trying to convince condor that it really has only one CPU
?

Thanks

Ian

| Ian McLeod            | Give a man a fish and he will eat  |
| Spatial Analyst       | for a day.  Teach him how to fish  |
| CSIRO Marine Research | and he will sit in a boat & drink  |
| Cleveland Q Australia | beer all day.                      |
| phone  07 3826 7220   | If at first you don't succeed,     |
| fax    07 3826 7222   | skydiving is not for you.          |
| mobile 0407 229 812   |                                    |