Re: [condor-users] condor-g puts jobs on hold when using proxy-draft compliance proxy

Another side effect of having the older gsi/openssl in condor is that with
NPACI SDSC hostcerts the clients interepret the host dn differently.

Is there a chance this can be fixed in condor within the next month or so.

Currently, Condor is linked with the GSI from Globus 2.2. We've been meaning to move to the GSI from 2.4 soon, but haven't had a chance to do it yet. My understanding is that we still plan to do it for Condor 6.6.x.

I don't yet have a date for this, but I hope it's soon.

-alain