Re: [condor-users] Condor under Debian experience?

Mark Calleja <mcal00@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> A question that some of people here are interested in: Does anyone out
> there have any experiences (good or bad) with running Condor under Debian
> 3.0?  Are there any 'gotchas', etc. to watch out for?

Yes, we have condor on Debian stable i386. I have not done much testing
with standard universe, but vanilla is running without any problems.

You can get my debian package for condor 6.6.3 from
<http://itp.tugraz.at/Comp/debian/dists/stable/science/binary-i386/> or by
following the instructions at <http://itp.tugraz.at/Comp/debian/>.
Copy your existing configuration to /etc/condor/condor_config and install
tzhe package - the post install routines should do all the rest (create
system account condor, run condor_init and start condor_master).

Andreas
--
Andreas Hirczy <ahi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>            http://itp.tugraz.at/~ahi/
Technische Universitaet Graz                      Telefon: +43/316/873-81 90