Re: [condor-users] Condor version 6.6.5 now available

> I had condor 6.6.1 running on my XP computer. When I tried to upgrade to
> 6.6.5, I encountered this error during setup that says: unInstaller
> setup failed to initialize. You may no tbe able to uninstall this
> product. This is a bug in the setup exe?

Apparently. The uninstall feature doesn't seem to like Windows XP for
some reason; I'm not sure exactly why, but it seems to be an internal
bug with InstallShield. Since we're moving to a new installer, and the
bug apparently doesn't seem to affect the functionality of Condor, we're
going to ignore it for now. If, by some odd set of circumstances, you
find yourself wanting to uninstall Condor, I can send manual uninstall
instructions to address this.

Colin
Condor Support Information: