[condor-users] Summary activity reports?

We have Condor managing a pool of 27 hosts, 24 Linux, 3 Windoze/XP,
1 HP-UX, and it's working beautifully.  I'd like to start compiling
some data so I can report on the savings we're gaining.  Does anyone
have a script to scan the logs to create a summary report of activity?
I'd like something that gives me the number of jobs, where they ran,
and how much cpu/elapsed time they used.  If not I'll roll my own.
I can see where I could get the counts and elapsed times from SchedLog,
but I'm not sure where I'd look for the cpu time.  I'd be grateful
for any suggestions.

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain
privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from
disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please
inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any
printed copy.   Thank you.