[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [condor-users] How to configure more Condor VMs than actual CPUs?
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 09:16:45 -0400
- From: Burt Holzman <burt@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [condor-users] How to configure more Condor VMs than actual CPUs?
Angel de Vicente wrote:
How can you do that? In a single CPU machine I've tried two things and obtained
two types of errors:
1) Just setting NUM_VIRTUAL_MACHINES = 2
2) Defining VIRTUAL_MACHINE_TYPE_1 = 50%
For our dual-CPU machines, I found that setting NUM_CPUS = 4 in
condor_config seemed to do the trick.
Dr. Burt Holzman
Chemistry Department / PHOBOS Experiment
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Condor Support Information:
To Unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxx with
unsubscribe condor-users <your_email_address>